Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reflection # 4

I decided to take all of the assessment tests and they seemed pretty accurate. The results from the personality test showed that I was: ESFJ which means extraverted, sensing/feeling, and judging. I didn't really understand the judging part but if it means that I’m judgmental or biased towards people I don't agree. I’m also more introverted when it comes to things like needing my space and expressing emotions. The outcome from the multiple intelligence test was interesting. My top three intelligences were: social, musical, and language. I think I’m social but can be shy at times, music is very important to me, and I love to talk so I guess it described me well. Right/left brain assessment was not what I expected. I thought that I was going to be more of a right brain thinker because I don’t see myself as being a logical or sequential; more random. The multiple intelligence test is the one that I think fit me the best and gave me a better understanding of how I learn and react to certain situations.

In regards to school, I think that the fact that I’m extraverted could cause distraction. I usually don't have the desire to do work that I’m not interested in and my attention span is very short so I tend to either procrastinate or not put 100% in every assignemt.On the other hand, thinking with my left brain could help keep me focused on what’s important and not what’s fun. Overall, I learned that I am who I am and I like it. = )

2 comments:

  1. haha thats cool....i thought maybe they were confusing?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "judging" bit in the test refers to a preference for wanting things settled and decided. It is a word that has a different connotation for us most of the time. It has nothing to do with being a judgmental person--I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete