Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reflection # 6

This semester was a lot harder and a lot more time consuming than the last. In the winter semester I only had three classes: math 15, psychology 101, and English 100. The English class was the only one that I had a hard time with so it wasn’t that stressful. This semester, I’m taking four which are: theater 100, child development, math 20, and reading. Theater and child development are more difficult because the material isn’t very exciting and it’s in the morning when I’m not fully awake and ready to learn. Although the reading class is also early, it’s a lot easier for me to get up and want to go because I enjoy the class and the people are fun to be around. This semester is also different because all of my classes are at Fullerton. I was taking classes at Cypress before. There’s a lot more students and the campus is more involved in things like clubs and wanting to inform people about important topics. When I started the semester here I looked forward to seeing what the classes would be like and how it would differ from cypress. Now that it’s almost over, I’ve realized that although I could’ve done better in some of my classes, overall I think I did really good and I can’t wait to continue going to school here. I didn’t really learn anything new about myself. I know my strengths and my weaknesses and I still have a lot to work on when it comes to prioritizing my time and paying attention even when I’d rather just go to sleep. School is something that I’m going to have to go through in order to do what I want in the future so I might as well give it my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment